Someone said to me that she would recommend anyone who wants to cook apples to bake apple crumble because it is so easy and simple. Well, I want to say I found something easier to make and will definitely put a smile on anyone's face. Yea, apple fritters.
There are few ways to have it. Coated with cinnamon sugar, drizzled with PURE maple syrup and walnuts or pair with delicious vanilla ice cream.
Recipe (24 fritters)
· 2 apples, peeled and cored, cut into 12 slices.
· 1 cup of Plain flour
· 1 tsp of Baking powder
· 1 tbsp of Sugar
· 1/4 tsp of Salt
· 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder
· 1 cup of Beer (Or soda water)
· Cooking oil for frying
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a big bowl.
2. Add in beer and whisk to combine.
3. Heat oil in a large saucepan.
4. Dip apple slices in batter. Shake off excess batter and fry till golden brown
5. Drain the fritters from oil with paper towels.
It is fast and tasty so try it!